Sunday, November 22, 2009

Exploring the Fridge

Matt and I just returned from a trip to Atlanta - WITHOUT JAY - the first time I've been away from Jay for more than half a day since he was born. Nana and PopPop kindly did a road trip last Wednesday to stay with Jay while we were away. We just returned late this morning and Nana and PopPop are driving back home this afternoon.

Earlier last week I took some photos of Jay. While I was in the other room, Jay got mysteriously quiet. When I found him, this is what I saw...


I like the look of trepidation on his face in this second photo.

Thankfully he decided to just take out the jars and containers on the bottom level of the fridge door and nothing more. He shook the bottles, but all the tops were secured, so no mess other than putting the containers back in the door.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Too cute! He looks like he's waiting for the verdict.
Hope you had a great trip!!