Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jay & David April 2011

I've not been so good at keeping up with the blog this month. Sorry. No excuses.

Here are some photos of the boys from this month.

April 8th Costco trip (with Grandma Amy):


Later that same Friday hanging with Aunt Molly. (Thanks for taking these photos Grandma Amy!) I decided to post all three photos since Jay's expressions are funny.

This is a good photo of David, but he (and Jay) really needed a haircut! I remedied that situation the next night.
I had to capture a movie of David's laugh. Jay consistantly can get the best belly laughs from David.



Here is Jay with his freshly cut "spikey" hair. He insisted that I take a photo of him (that's a rare request, so I jumped on it). Every time he gets bathed now we "spike" his hair. When it dries it lays flat again which is a disappointment to him. Makes me think I might have to invest in some hair gel for his stylin' guy.
We had fun last weekend (April 15-17) when friends Phil, Cameron, and Ashley visited us from California. We hung out with Mark and Rachel Friday night. Prior to dinner "the guys" (and me) took a walk around West Seattle while Rachel and Ashley prepped dinner. It was so great spending time with Phil, Ashley, and Cameron. I only wish we lived closer so we be together on a regular basis.


No comments: