Friday, April 20, 2012

Happenings Around Here

Here are some catch-up photos and a video from last month and this month.

Jay and David playing together on the kitchen floor with pop cans and toys. They are getting to be really good playmates (most of the time, that is).
David "hanging" on a Saturday in Daddy's golf visor hat.
This is a common sight. The boys take turns climbing up on this chair whenever their curiosity gets the best of them to look out the window at all the construction trucks and vehicles that have been working on replacing the sewer pipe on our street since last fall. Hopefully the project will be completed by the end of May. We'll see...it was supposed to be completed by the end of March.
Jay drew this picture for me last week. My face is the small round one at the top. He told me I've eaten a banana (the big shape in the middle) and it goes down, down, down for baby to eat (the line leading down to baby's face).
And yesterday I was able to capture this video of David singing "Jesus Loves Me."

2 comments:

Traci said...

Love their little faces:) David was simply adorable singing Jesus loves me with his "strong" arms!! Love it. Wow! That is so insightful of Jay to be thinking about how the baby is being fed. I love his art work!!! Smart boys you have and so sweet! I miss them sooooo much:-)

The Griffith Family said...

We all love the song by David! We will probably replay and replay:) So adorable to see him with his big muscles! Thanks for sharing!