Thursday, March 26, 2009

Various Video Clips

I have some video clips I've been meaning to post. Aunt Shawn sent me a couple off of her camera taken two weekends ago so I'm posting them here. I've also been capturing a few videos of Jay crawling here at home.

Yes, Jay is now

  • Crawling (forward now!)
  • Clapping
  • Waving
  • Giving high fives (and high tens)

He still has absolutely no interest in feeding himself. I've been offering him some Gerber Graduates Puffs on his highchair tray (puffed grain with real fruit flavoring that just melt in his mouth). He could care less about picking them up and putting them in his mouth. He'd much rather move them around on his tray and occasionally watch them fall to the ground when he throws them off his tray when Mom is not looking. He is good at picking up things with his pincher grasp, but he doesn't normally put things directly in his mouth like most kids do at this stage. He is perfectly happy being served bite by bite by Mom. He must be a bright kid - he certainly has the life. He opens his mouth and Mom puts in yummy food. NICE!

Playing on Daddy's leg - March 14, 2009

Cousin Alex took this video clip. Alex is trying to get Jay to shake his head back and forth.

Eating Dinner & Playing (Shaking Head) - March 14, 2009

You can hear me telling Aunt Shawn how he recently learned he can twirl around fast in his exersaucer.

Yelling (after crawling that I missed) - taken March 19, 2009

Crawling - taken March 24, 2009

1 comment:

Traci said...

Mindy,
I love the videos of Jay. Thanks for posting all the pictures from your weekend visit!
I can't believe Jay is crawling!!!
Love,
Traci