Wednesday, April 15, 2009

10 Months Old

On April 2 Jay turned 10 months old. To mark the occasion I took advantage of a terrific priced portrait package at JCPenney (which is conveniently very close to where we live). The portrait was distributed to his Great-Grandmas, Grandma, PopPop and Nana, and his Aunts, Uncle, and cousins for Easter.

For fun I decided to post a few baby pictures of when Matt and I were Jay's age. I think he has a good mix of both of us in his looks. What do you think?

Jay - 10 months old

Matt - approx. 10 or 12 months old

Me (Mindy) on the left
My twin sis Molly on the right
(Taken Easter Sunday, late March, 1978)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a precious little boy!!!
You are right, I can see a bit of both of you in him.
Blessings to all

Traci said...

Mindy,
Love the portrait. He is definitely a blend of the two of you now!
Did you send us a picture in the mail? If so, we didn't receive it.