Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Matt!

Today is Matt's birthday! He doesn't care for the fuss birthdays bring, but being the Mom that I am, I enjoy fussing over people - especially my boys and ESPECIALLY my man!

Matt, you are an incredible husband, father, son, brother, and friend. You are such a blessing to others, and you are an extra special blessing to Jay, David, and me. Thanks for working so hard providing for us so I can stay at home raising these precious boys. Thanks for pushing us where we need to be pushed, persuading us when we need persuading, loving us when we aren't especially lovable, and sacrificing for us when we certainly don't deserve it.

Enjoy your day today worshipping God at church followed by the Seattle Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals home football game this afternoon.

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Matt! I didn't realize his and Philip's birthday were one day apart!

Bob Graham said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

Traci said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Hope you had a great day:) Love, T

The Griffith Family said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Matt! Yeah, the Seahawks won! Love, Alex