Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Visit at Grandma's & Growing Boys

While Matt was away from home for five days, I packed up the boys and off we drove to Grandma's house in Eastern Washington (a 4 hour one-way trip including a 30 min. stop to nurse David).

On Thursday (or Friday - I lose track of the days when I'm away from home), we bundled up the boys in warm clothes to play outside. I adore this photo of my Mom and David.

We had some "firsts" occur while at Grandma's house. David now rolls over, blows bubbles, and he received his first meal of rice cereal.



He also for the first time fell asleep in the swing. So funny and cute!


On Monday we returned home. Here is a video of the boys playing in front of the mirrored closet that afternoon in Jay's room and a growth chart update on Jay.

1 comment:

Jeremy, Meg, Connor, Katie & Kara said...

Hey Mindy,
Katie didn't sleep through the night until 5 months, and that was only because we "made her". I really liked "Solving your child's sleep problems" by Ferber. I checked it out from the library. Aren't you thankful for God's grace at the time of need, though? (especially little baby stage!)