Sunday, July 31, 2011

Grandma's 97th Birthday Celebration


4 Generation Photo

Grandma Alma (my Dad's Mom)

My Mom Amy

Me

David (13-1/2 months old)

We enjoyed a delicious bbq rib and chicken dinner as a family.
Above is the family group photo. We were missing a few family members because of previously planned commitments that day, but this was a good representation.
My Uncle Gary's family (first-born son)
My Uncle Dale's family (second-born son).
My Dad Mark's family (Dad was the "baby" of the family).


It was such a blessing to gather together as a family to celebrate Grandma's 97 years of life. Words cannot adequately express how much I love her. She is such a lovely, classy lady. The life example she has given to us is such a gift!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Thanks for sharing these Mindy:)