Sunday, July 31, 2011

More Fun at Grandma's

We traveled back to Grandma's house July 28-30 to celebrate my Grandma's 97th birthday. She turned 97 on Friday, July 29th and we gathered as a family on Saturday to celebrate. (More to see regarding the party in the next blog post.)

We had another fun time exploring at Grandma's, and enjoyed beautiful, sunny, warm weather. Here are a few photos of some of the pretty flowers in Mom's yard.

Climbing Clematis

Impatience

Mini rose bush


Mom's bountiful raspberry bushes

(see me bent over in the midst of them picking?)

(Matt surprised me by taking my photo in the raspberry patch)

The beautiful golden wheat fields this time of year


I can't end a blog post without posting some photos of the boys. Following are some of my favorites.






No comments: