Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Pictures

Above is another picture of Jay in Grandma's highchair. His two bottom teeth are fully in and the top two teeth came through the gums this past week and two more on the top on either side of the two front teeth are about to come through, too. You can just imagine how much I've been up at night "helping" Jay teethe.

Above is Aunt Mandy reading a new book to Jay

What a happy boy!


The next two pictures were taken with Great Grandma (my Mom's Mom) December 26. Jay was so-o-o good with her. He just calmly laid in her arms - hardly moved a muscle - as he listened to her talk to him. It was really sweet to witness.
And here is Jay dressed in his warm teddy bear coat Nana gave to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! You guys are such a cute family. I wish I was closer so I could get to know Jay. He seems to be such an awesome kid. He gets it from his awesome folks! Love y'all and Happy New Year!!!

threeforme said...

I can't believe how big he is! And I love the bear jacket. Put him in that a ton until he is too big for it. (Mainly because he won't wear anything like it when he gets older!)