Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Luncheon

This afternoon Jay and I made a trip to Seattle Pacific University (where I used to work) to visit with my former co-workers. Today happened to be the day they chose to gather for a casual salad potluck Christmas lunch and ornament gift exchange. What fun we had! Thanks, ladies, for allowing us to join and participate in your gathering. I've missed seeing and working with you every day.

Here is Jay with Hannah, his new friend who he loved and enjoyed playing with. Hannah is the daughter of Kristin, the gal who took over my job position in August. Jay is 6-1/2 months, Hannah is 3 years old. Isn't she cute??

Here is Kristin and Hannah opening their ornament gift. Notice the spread of salads on the buffet behind them. Yum! All the salads and accompaniments were so good!

Hannah and Karen

Jay and Sarah


The yummy Coldstone Creamery ice cream cake we enjoyed for dessert!

No comments: