Monday, October 5, 2009

We have a blogger!

Matt and I were very surprised to find that Jay climbed up on the dining room chair all by himself and started "typing" on the computer. To say the least, we were quite astonished to see him like this. We knew he could climb up into the living room chairs but he hadn't attempted the dining room chairs until this weekend. It appears he is trying to give you an update on this blog!
I couldn't resist capturing this moment as Dad read to Jay his bedtime books. I love how Jay is all cuddled up against Matt's chest.

2 comments:

Traci said...

I am thrilled to have another blogger in the family! Jay sure is following in your footsteps.

Bob Graham said...

Love it! Can't wait to read his ramblings. The picture with Matt is too sweet. I love kids at this age.