Sunday, March 28, 2010

Park & 30 week picture update

Friday and Saturday were both BEAUTIFUL spring days - upper 50s and low 60s - so we made sure to take advantage of it by spending several hours both days with long walks and play at our local park.

I just missed getting the good picture of him looking at the camera and smiling really big in the above photo. I still thought the picture was worth posting, though.

Our walks to the park are...how do I say it? LONG sums it up best, I guess. I bring along my patience as Jay would rather walk all the way there and back and he so enjoys stopping to "smell the roses" along the way. It is good for me, though, since it brings me new perspective to the little things. It takes quite a bit of coaxing (and a food snack bribe) these days to get him to ride in the stroller. Here is an example of an activity that he recently enjoys doing - circling the parking posts.




Thanks to Jay's Great Aunt Judy and Great Uncle Don, Jay is loving his crocs! They are size 6/7 and he is just fitting into them now (we received them from them when he was just a baby). I can tell he really loves that he can put them on and take them off all by himself. I'm finding it is all about independance at this age! I love how he posed for me in the photo below.

It has been quite a while since I posted a picture of me and growing baby #2. Since I hit the 30 week mark this weekend (just 10 more weeks till this baby's due date), I thought it was as good as any to post a picture of me and my growing mid-section.

I meant to post to this blog earlier this week but the modem has been a bit tempermental. Thanks to Matt and his expertise today we're back up and running! Hooray!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Love the video! He and Duke would get along great on walks. Duke loves to stop and smell the "roses" too.