Friday, January 21, 2011

Video Moments

Here is a video of Jay and David playing together. Jay is playing on his toy computer that Nana and PopPop gave him. The sounds this toy makes gets old quickly, so we tend to hide it from him, only allowing him to play with it from time to time. I love how David tries to get into the action.

And here is another video of the boys playing one afternoon. Watch the video and then read my comments.

What? Really? Should I be worried that my 7 month old is obsessed with himself - so much so that he is kissing his reflection? And is it wierd that I find it adoringly cute and funny? Of course he wants to give kisses! I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss that adorable face in the mirror?? Thank goodness I know that he doesn't realize it is himself. At least, that is what I am telling myself. Just let me be and let me live in my own reality, whether it is actually true or not, okay? Thanks. :) And can you tell I take pictures of the boys? Did you notice how Jay tried to pose with David until he quickly figured out I was not taking a picture but recording the video? Oh my...how I love these two guys!

1 comment:

Traci said...

So sweet! Love those two little cuties:-) Thanks for sharing the videos!