Sunday, January 9, 2011

Like Father, Like Son

As you might have guessed from this blog entry's title I'm reminded daily that I'm in a house full of men. I truly love that fact. At times I find it humorous, too. Take for example this funny video of Jay I captured a few nights ago.

Did you notice not only his loud snore (just like his daddy's), but how cute is it that he is grasping a new matchbox race car he received as a Christmas gift? Every night it is something different...a book, a toy...whatever item makes him happy before drifting off to dreamland for the night - you'll find it either clutched in his hand or the item right beside him.

Ahhh...the sound of my little men and my man peacefully sleeping at night always warms my heart. I admit it - their peaceful sleep and the quiet house is something I treasure.

2 comments:

Traci said...

So sweet! He also sounds like our dog Duke:) I have a hard time telling the difference between Duke's snoring and Keith's:)
What a cutie!!!!

Mike and Becka said...

AH - I love this video! So cute!