Thursday, March 31, 2011

David - Clapping and (Semi)Walking!

David is doing some new exciting things this week!

Yesterday, March 30th, after his afternoon nap, I set him down on the floor to play. He looked at his hands and slapped them together. Then he did it again. Then he looked up at me and did it over and over again with this HUGE grin on his face. Yes, he's clapping! And he's quite proud and excited about it, too. I captured a small video clip of him clapping tonight at dinner time thanks to Matt and Jay.


David has been able to do this for a couple of weeks now, but I finally captured a video of him doing it. This is another activity he gets a kick out of being able to do. He hasn't taken his first steps apart from holding on to something, but it is clear he could if he set his mind to doing it.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I just want to give him a BIG hug:) Two little cutie pies!!!