Tuesday, March 15, 2011

David's 9 Month Well Check

As I mentioned in the previous post, on Saturday, March 12 David turned 9 months old! Today was the day for his pediatrician check-up. Here are his latest stats:

Today's Weight: 18 lbs., 13.5 oz. (25%)
Today's Length/Height: 28-1/2" (50%)
Today's Head Circumference: 18-1/4" (75%)

David's 9 month old well check "report card" reads HEALTHY!!

'Tis interesting to compare David to Jay at this age. At 9 months Jay was 18 lbs., 2.5 oz., 29" tall, and his head circumference was 18".

David received his third and last Hepatitis B shot and they took a bit of blood from his foot for the anemia screening. I'll know the results (which should be just fine) tomorrow.

Here are some photos from today:

Compared to Jay at this age two years ago:

And I'll end with a photo of me at 9 months of age, just for fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you've done such a great job of documenting your boy's stats so you can compare the two. I wish I'd been better at that! I actually just got the pediatrician to give me all of wade's stats from his first year so I can finally enter them in his baby book! :)

Traci said...

Love the pictures of both David and Jay at the doctor! What cuties:) They both are soooo precious!!!

threeforme said...

Sweet! You at 9 months, I mean.