Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yummy Food & Kitchen "Helpers"

On March 15th Matt and I enjoyed Chicken Carbonara (spaghetti pasta, rotisserie chicken, basil, parsley, cream, eggs, parmesan cheese, lemon zest garnish). I pulled out some of the spaghetti from the dish and offered it to David. He really loves to feed himself these days.


Can you tell he loved it? He was a mess after finishing it (his hands, his face, even some in his hair), but it was totally worth it. A bath that night spiffed him up again.


Wednesday morning, March 23rd, I had my two "helpers" in the kitchen. The two of them opened up my pots and pans cupboard and had lots of fun pulling items out, banging the lids on the ground (what a lot of noise those make!) and just generally having a great time playing together.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Yummy:-) I can almost taste the spaghetti. Would love the recipe!!! Super pic of the boys sprawled out amongst the pots & pans. That was always a favorite activity in our kitchen:-)