Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shopping & Preseason Football

I woke up this morning and decided it was high time to hit the mall! It has been eons since I went clothing shopping and I was in desperate need for something new. So off we departed for Southcenter Mall. We first had a good bite of lunch at Chipotle, then we checked out Nordstrom Rack and then to Southcenter Mall where I heard of a great new clothing store I was excited to check out for myself. The store lived up to what I'd heard...H&M was terrific! But super busy with lots of shoppers today. I was able to choose a few items, stood in line and tried the items on, and ended up purchasing two things - a cute white tank top which I plan to layer with and a t-shirt in a pretty deep purple.

By then little Jay was super ready for his late lunch, so I purchased the two items (after standing in line for a while) and rushed out to the car where Jay and Dad Matt waited. We drove home to meet my sister Molly and boyfriend Scott. They dropped by for a short visit.

After Jay woke up from his mid-afternoon nap, Dad and Jay sat down to watch the Seahawks play their first home preseason game on tv.

I think I see a resemblance. Do you?

After these pictures were taken Jay received his evening bath and now he is about to have his last meal of today. He is now consistantly sleeping 7, 8, or 9 hours every night. Hooray!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definite resemblance! Glad to hear that you guys are getting sleep again. Can't wait to meet the little bugger in person.