Thursday, September 25, 2008

4 Months Old

Yes, Jay is officially 4 months old! He was 16 weeks old on Monday. I thought 'ya'll might enjoy more pictures of the guy 'cause really that is why you are watching this blog, right?

Here are a couple photos to compare. The top one was taken in the recliner on July 11. The bottom photo was taken today.


Since he was doing so well in the recliner for today's photo, I decided to make it into a photo shoot. He started out serious and I was able to get him to gradually give me a big smile. I love how generous he is in giving smiles to strangers, to family members, and especially to Mom and Dad.


And the finale for today - a video of Jay doing his "getting sleepy" talk. I turned the camera vertical and recorded the talking session, so it looks like you'll have to slightly turn your head if you want to watch it. Really it was all about capturing the sound, so give it a listen.

1 comment:

threeforme said...

Congratulations on hitting the 4 month mark! That's when I felt like you finally are settling into this baby thing. They can smile and coo at you, they look drastically different from when they were born, they notice you and other things around you, and (hopefully) they are sleeping a bit longer at night, so you are a happier person all around.