Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Friday, August 29, Matt, Jay, and I left Cannon Beach around 10:00 a.m. We made it to The Dalles, OR around 1:00 where we stopped for a bite to eat, to change Jay's diaper, and to stretch our legs. We then continued on toward Grandma Amy's with a very quick stop in the Tri-Cities, WA just to fill the car with gas. By 5:00 p.m. we arrived at Grandma Amy's. HOORAY!

Grandma Amy greeting Jay
(she hadn't seen him for two months)

Jay doing his "classic" stretch for Grandma

Great Grandma (my Mom's Mom) with Jay

Saturday, August 30 my Mom, Matt, Jay, and I drove into town to visit Great Grandma (my Dad's Mom - see July 11 post) and then to my Aunt Donna's house. Aunt Donna is bravely fighting bone cancer and is looking/doing much better (PTL!). Here is a photo of her with Jay.

Aunt Donna had this cute little wicker rocker in her living room that we just couldn't resist using for an impromptu photo session with Jay sitting in it. He was the perfect size. Here is the result.

Jay, Matt, and I headed back home Sunday afternoon, August 31. Before we left, we couldn't resist a photo of Jay in the bouncy seat Sunday morning.

No comments: