Thursday, October 30, 2008

SPU Visit Today

Jay and I had a fun visit to SPU today (where I used to work). My good friend and former co-worker, Debby, is headed to Hong Kong with her husband Mark next month where he will be pastoring a church. Today was Debby's last day in the office so we were able to join in on a farewell lunch in her honor. Thanks for thinking of me and including us in wishing Debby a fond farewell! That meant so much gals!

I dressed Jay in his costume (since tomorrow is costume day) for the gals to see, but then I took it off since it keeps him super toasty. The lunch was yummy (thanks to Organics To Go and the President's Office) and the fellowship terrific! Jay was very good (as usual) which made my time all the better, of course. I love that he likes to be with people, likes to be held by anyone, etc. After the lunch gathering Jay and I enjoyed a quick visit to the SPU Finance Office to say "hi" to friends that work in that area. So fun! Thanks for letting us interrupt your work day a bit!

I brought my camera today, but wouldn't you know it, I didn't take any pictures. Oh well! Too bad my intentions didn't come to fruit.

We have an outing tomorrow evening with friends so I promise I'll post pictures next time.

No comments: