Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun

Like I mentioned in my last post, Matt and I attended the Families Northwest dinner last evening. While we were there Jay enjoyed 5 hours with his Aunt Traci and Cousin Sydney. Here are pictures to prove it.





(In the above photo he is reaching up to try to grab the camera strap.)

I'll end this with my favorite video clip yet. When we first arrived for the evening, Sydney was showing us many of her gymnastics flips. Jay thought they were especially great as you'll see evidenced in this short video clip. Everytime Sydney's legs were in the air he thought that was so hilarious! Jay laughed like this for quite a while.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Matt and Mindy,
That video is so hilarious! We'll be watching it again and again.
Thanks for sharing Jay with us last night. He is such a joy!
Love,
Traci

Mike and Becka said...

Oh my gosh! That laugh is so cute!!! He sure is a happy little guy!

Becka