Saturday, November 8, 2008

We Were Curious

Matt and I have been curious as to how much Jay weighs, so when I was out and about this morning I stopped by the Overlake Hospital Women's Clinic where you can just walk in and have your baby weighed.

Today his (naked) weight was: 15 lbs., 14.5 oz.

Later today Aunt Traci (Matt's sister) and Cousin Sydney will be babysitting Jay while Matt and I attend the Families Northwest fundraising dinner. We've volunteered to help out. Matt will greet guests by the elevator in the parking garage to guide guests to the main level and I'll be at the New Registration table with my good friend Kay. Later we'll enjoy a great meal, entertainment by John Tesh (the featured guest), and the latest information on the happenings at Families Northwest.

No comments: