Saturday, December 12, 2009

18 Month Old Portrait!

Last week I took Jay to the nearby JCPenney portrait studio to document his sweet personality at 18 months old. Here is my favorite photo from the session:

I dressed him up in this year's Christmas outfit and chose to photograph him with their holiday background.

Today Matt and I finished sending out our 2009 Christmas cards, a crockpot of beef vegetable soup is awaiting our consumption for dinner tonight, I baked a batch of Oatmeal Carmeletes for a cookie swap I'm participating in tomorrow, and made a homemade pumpkin pie for a dessert potluck and white elephant gift exchange Christmas party we are attending this evening. The Christmas tree is up and decorated (since December 1) and holiday parties are in full swing these days. 'Tis the season!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Love the Christmas vest! What a handsome boy!!