Monday, December 28, 2009

Pre-Christmas Adventures

My sister Molly, little Jay, and I left December 21 to go to Grandma's house. Matt stayed and worked until the end of the day on the 23rd, then hopped a flight to Spokane where I picked him up from the airport.

Here are some pictures from our days before Christmas.

Jay really enjoyed riding the horse at Grandma's house. He is the perfect size for it now and has the coordination to really ride it well now, too.

He insisted on taking "Bowser", Great Grandma's stuffed dog, for a ride on the horse, too. I think you can tell from the pictures below that he LOVED doing this.
(This photo above is one of my top favorites.)
Grandma also has a mini train on the kitchen island counter that Jay really enjoyed watching.


On Christmas Eve Matt decided we should take Jay to see the calves at the feedlot near my Uncle's house. When I asked Jay what cows say at the end of our time there, he quickly said, "Moo."

1 comment:

Traci said...

Great pictures and video! Thanks for sharing your pictures and Christmas with us.