Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day - Part 1

Christmas Day we took the opportunity to gather for a 4 generation photo:
And a family photo:
Matt, Jay, and me; my Mom (Grandma Amy); my Grandma (Great Grandma Dorothy - Mom's mom); Molly's now fiance Scott and my sister (Aunt Molly); and my brother (Uncle Scott) and his wife (Aunt Mandy)

After Christmas Day dinner (at 1:00 p.m.) we opened gifts.
The three of us kids went together and bought Mom a 36" x 36" clock (her Christmas wish) for the big wall going up the stairs to the bedrooms.

The newly engaged couple - Scott and Molly!

Mandy opening her gift from Mom - a steam mop for their new home

Scott with his gift from Molly - an expansion to their Ticket to Ride Europe game

Matt with his iPhone accessories from my Mom
My gift from Scott (Molly's fiance) - new slippers and an expansion to my Ticket to Ride USA game.


More photos and videos to follow in the next blog post with the rest of Christmas Day...

3 comments:

Julie said...

great four generation and family photo. you all are looking great! thanks for posting!

Traci said...

Love the picture of you with your mom, grandma and Jay! Also, the picture of everyone is great. Can't believe you captured one with Jay smiling!
Miss you!

The Griffith Family said...

I love the video of Jay watching the train and talking up a storm! Great picture of your Mom with the clock also-what a neat gift. So cute of Jay on his horse as well!Precious memories to be sure!