Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Prenatal Check-up

Today Jay and I visited my Ob-Gyn doctor to get a check-up on how Baby #2 is doing. My protein level is great, my sugar level is fine, my blood pressure is perfect, Jay was a very well-behaved little man (thanks to a well-packed lunch of PB & J, string cheese, and apple), and always the most amazing thing of the whole appointment...hearing that precious heartbeat. It sounded so strong and steady with a rate of about 156 beats per minute. PERFECT!!!

Today I was also able to schedule the 20 week ultrasound when we'll find out if this baby is a boy or girl. January 18 is the day! So exciting!! That is definitely a moment we are all looking forward to in the new year.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Great! So glad to hear you and the baby are healthy. I'm so happy your feeling better too.