Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blog Absence

Hi family and friends!

Sorry for the absence since baby David entered this world last week. I've just been soaking up all this family time with Dad Matt, big brother Jay, and my Mom, Grandma Amy. I'm sad to report that my Mom returned home today so for the next couple of weeks we are "on our own." I'm HAPPY to report our terrific friends in our Sunday School class have organized meals for us to come every other day for the next several weeks. WHAT A BLESSING!!

I don't have the time at the moment to post pictures (I hope to write some blog posts this week to catch everyone up). But if you want a sneak peek at a good portion of our day last Saturday (with pics and videos), check out my sister-in-law's blog posts.

http://godrocksgrifs.blogspot.com/2010/06/our-new-nephewcousin-is-finally-here.html

http://godrocksgrifs.blogspot.com/2010/06/visiting-with-cousin-jay.html

Hope to be back doing my blogging soon!

Back to feeding little David now...

No comments: