Tuesday, August 3, 2010

David & Jay @ 7 weeks old

Last Friday afternoon, July 30, I put David down on the living room floor after a feeding. Jay LOVED that David was so very handy to see and play with, too. It was a win-win for us all. I first put David down on his tummy on the blanket and watched him scooch (sp?) his little self off of it onto the carpet in a pre-crawl crawl. I was shocked. He became unhappy on his tummy so I decided to prop him up against the Boppy pillow and he enjoyed this position much more. See the resulting photo.


David turned 7 weeks old this past Saturday, July 31. On Sunday, August 1, I decided to do another little photo shoot with him. He is changing and growing and getting more and more active every day.

HOORAY! The above photo is my absolute favorite. I actually was able to capture a full-blown smile - something he has started to regularly give us now for the last couple of weeks.

And I can't do a post without a couple comparison photos. The below photos are of Jay at 7 weeks old when he spent his days with Aunt Traci and cousins Samantha and Sydney while I went back to work for 6 weeks after completing a 6 week maternity leave.


These photos make me miss them SO MUCH!! They lived about 5 minutes away from us then and now they live in Texas (as of February 2009). LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

2 comments:

The Griffith Family said...

Great photos Mindy! Wow, has he grown:) He looks like a great combination of you and Matt-I can see both of you in him. Such a sweet smile, too! Can't wait to see him and all of you in person soon. I agree on missing those Texas guys, too:(

Traci said...

Oh, what sweet memories:) We miss you all too! Thanks for the wonderful pictures of David too. Wow! He is so big already:) What a wonderful smile. Can't wait to see you all and meet David too!
Much love, T