Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Day of Fun

Jay spent today with his Aunt and Cousins and once again Traci, Samantha, and Sydney sent us photos of his day. Thanks so much!

This Mom finds it hard to believe he is 8 weeks old today. He has changed SO MUCH in just one week let alone what he was like on his birthday June 2. This week he officially outgrew his newborn clothes (now he wears 0-3 month clothes), he went from newborn sized diapers to size 1 diapers, he is holding his head up really well these days, he gives lots of smiles, and is quite the talker (lots of grunts, coo-ing and squeals). HE'S GROWING UP SO QUICKLY! Matt and I are trying to soak in each moment with him, cherishing each day, smile, and coo.

I'm puttin' on the pounds - can you tell??

Hi Everybody!

Cuddle/Naptime with Sydney

SMILES!

Watching Samantha play her game on the computer

Each week Jay is sleeping longer at night. I'm regularly getting 3 to 4 hour sleep stretches which help me be a better worker during the day and a better wife and mom at night. I must admit, though, I'm looking forward to 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. One day at a time...I know he'll soon do that.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Mindy,
Jay was so alert today! It's fun to see how much he changes from one week to the next. Thanks for sharing him with us!
Traci