Saturday, July 19, 2008

While Dad and Mom Work

My first week back at work went well. I had energy at work, but because of my lack of sleep at night (at the most I'd get a four hour stretch - most of the time it was much less than that), I was very cranky and irritable in the evenings. (I'm really sorry Matt! You certainly took the full brunt of that. I'll really try to be better.)

While Matt and I were at work this week, Jay spent his time with his terrific Aunt Molly (my sis). She took these photos of Jay yesterday morning during his wake time.

Jay - July 18, 2008 - 6-1/2 weeks old

Look at how big I'm getting - and my long feet!

Look at my pose for you - I'm so cute!

My serious look

I'm so happy - here is a bit of a smile for 'ya!

SWING TIME

Here I am in my swing. I like being in it from time to time (but don't leave me swinging here too long - I always let you know when I'm ready to do something else).

Here is the view from my perspective. Looking at this was so fascinating to me today.

Wide-eyed fascination

I'm thrilled to say Jay gave us six hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. (The most he's ever done before this is 4-1/2). Now if he'll just do that on a more regular basis on weeknights...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Jay is growing fast. He is just too cute. Give him a hug from his Uncle Bob!