Wednesday, July 30, 2008

6 Hours!

I'm thrilled to report Jay accomplished his very first 6 hour sleep stretch last night! He fell to sleep at 9 p.m. after a full feeding and he didn't wake up until 3:15 a.m. It was wonderful! I woke up at 1:15 a.m. and pumped for 10 min., but I promptly returned to sweet sleep.

Molly took some short videos of Jay coo-ing, talking, waving his arms and kicking his feet which I hoped to share with you on this post, but I need to do some more 'figurin' to get them to work on blogger.

In the meantime, here are two more pictures Molly took of him yesterday.


Look at how big I'm getting! A special thanks to Kynda for making me this terrific blanket! It sure keeps me warm and cozy!

1 comment:

Mike and Becka said...

Mindy, he is such a handsome little guy! I wish I could meet him in person! Way to go, Jay, on your LOOOONG sleep - keep em coming!

XO
Becka